I tried to execute reverse playback of MP4 file with Jetson TX1, but reverse playback did not work.
This was the sequence what I did.
- execute “gst-install --prefix=/home/ubuntu/gst-1.6.0 --version=1.6.0”
- go to “/home/ubuntu/gst-1.6.0/bin” directory
- execute “gst-play-1.0 xxx.mp4”
- type “t” for enabling trick mode
- type “d” for changing playback direction
But reverse playback did not work with Jetson TX1.
I tried that sequence with Windows 10, it worked perfectly!
Does anyone know how to make it work?