Gstreamer streaming gets stopped after sometime on xavier nx with imx327

Hi ,
We are using imx327 camera on xavier nx base board.And we are running gstreamer command for streaming. We have customized the gstreamer nvarguscamerasrc plugin to send embedded metadata from gst-nvarguscamerasrc plugin to application to the gstreamer based application. The patch file(applied on gst-nvarguscamerasrc plugin for L4T 32.4.3) for adding embedded metadata is added below.
embedded-metadata-on-libgstnvarguscamerasrc.patch (9.4 KB)
.The logs when the streaming stopped has been uploaded.
gstreamer-issue-streaming-stopped.log (230.7 KB)

Could some one help us fix this issue.

Not sure, but you may try adding text-overlay=false to fpsdisplaysink properties. text-overlay may be slow on Jetson as done by CPU.
First try with:

... ! fpsdisplaysink text-overlay=0 video-sink=fakesink

# you may add sync as default may be false for fpsdisplaysink
... ! fpsdisplaysink text-overlay=0 video-sink=fakesink sync=1

Hi ,
I have tried text-overlay=0 , but still getting the same same issue . I believe the issue is due to changes I have added .Please review the patch I have posted and correct me if there are any mistakes in it . The error log I am getting is mentioned below.
(Argus) Error OverFlow: Too many pending events, ignoring new events (in src/api/EventProviderImpl.cpp, function addEvent(), line 156)

Hi,
For our reference, please share vendor of imx327. And does it work without your patch? We don’t have the camera sensor and would need your help to try and share information.