GstShark with pipeline freezes and no output

Hello,
As with other developers here, I wanted to instrument an accelerated pipeline running on the Nano. I compiled and installed GStShark, and I was able to obtain output from the example pipeline shown in the documentation.

I then tried to instrument a live src pipeline ( USB camera ) to overlay output. When I did this, once the pipeline gets to PLAYING state, the pipeline appears to freeze, I get no more output from GStShark and I have to CTRL C to exit the pipeline.

The pipeline I am using is shown below for reference.

gst-launch-1.0 -v v4l2src device=/dev/video0 !
‘video/x-raw,width=640, height=480, framerate=30/1, format=YUY2’ !
nvvidconv ! ‘video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),format=NV12’ ! omxh264enc ! h264parse ! omxh264dec !
nveglglessink -e

Before running I did
export GST_DEBUG=“GST_TRACER:7”
exporT GST_TRACERS=“interlatency”

has anyone else run into this problem when trying to use GStShark to instrument an actual pipeline.
Is there something obviously wrong that I am doing

P.S. Pipeline without the exports ( so no GStShark tracers enabled) runs as expected

Thanks
Victor

Hi,
There is a wiki page from RidgeRun:

Please take a look. It might help your usecase.

Hello,
I had already looked at the Wiki page. This page provided some valuable details in getting GstShark compiled and running on the Nano target.

I am wondering if anyone else has run into issues with GStShark freezing a pipeline, and if so, what steps they took to solve the issue.

Thanks
Victor