If you missed GTC this year, the team has already made all of the talks and posters live on the GTC website. Below are the links to lengthy lists - you’re able to filter by keyword once you click on the link.
Popular blogs from last week:
- DIGITS: Deep Learning GPU Training System: http://bit.ly/1y2hOJG
- The Power of C++11 in CUDA 7: http://bit.ly/1O7eqaw
- GPU Pro Tip: Fast Histograms Using Shared Atomics on Maxwell: http://bit.ly/1I2b4kQ
- NVIDIA’s Next-Gen Pascal GPU Architecture to Provide 10X Speedup for Deep Learning Apps: http://bit.ly/1BpncqJ
- San Diego Supercomputer Center’s Quake Research Wins $150,000 Global Impact Award: http://bit.ly/19ilP6j
Also, let me know if you noticed an underlying theme from this year’s conference. Mark your calendars for next year, GTC 2016 will be April 4-8.
Did you go this year? If so, please share your thoughts below.