GTC 2020 CWE22195
Interactive session to answer any questions you might have regarding:
- Using GPUs with Linux containers technologies (such as Docker, Podman, LXC, Rkt, Kata or Singularity)
- Deploy GPU applications in your cluster with containers orchestrators (such as Kubernetes or Swarm)
- Monitor your applications (DCGM, Prometheus and Grafana).
- Fully containerized GPU stack (driver container, device plugin, dcgm-exporter)
- NVIDIA GPU Operator (on click deploy, driver upgrades, container runtime enablement)
We will also share tips on how to tune containers for high-performance applications.
Watch this session
Join in the conversation below.