H265 input/output problem

**• Hardware Platform: Jetson Xavier NX
**• DeepStream Version: 6.0
**• JetPack Version: 4.6
**• TensorRT Version: 8.0.1.6
**• Issue Type: Bug
**• How to reproduce the issue: Running deepstream_python_apps/deepstream-rtsp-in-rtsp-out with H265 input stream

Hi there. I got a problem about dealing with H265 input streams. Stream output through udpsink and filesink has shown corrupted. Firstly I noticed the problem in my own application, then gave a shot to the deepstream-rtsp-in-rtsp-out example and turns out it has the same problem too. Output stream/file is mostly consists all green colored frames. Sometimes display flicks and I can see only the 1/3 part of the camera frame correctly, rest of frame still shown green. Tried two or three different IP camera models but no luck. It might be related to uridecodebin element somehow. I have created a pipeline like this instead of using only the “uridecodebin” element;

rtspsrc + all elements added automatically by uridecodebin (rtph265pay, h265parse, capsfilter, nvv4l2decoder)

and this “green frames” thing did not occured.

What could be possibly wrong even for the example project ?

you can dump the two pipeline graphs, then find the difference, please refer this link Python DeepStream program not generating dot file - #8 by b.kowshik

Hello, thanks for reply. There is no difference between these two pipelines. Uridecodebin creates all of the elements (rtph265pay, h265parse, capsfilter, nvv4l2decoder) automatically. So there should be no difference between their results. Can you reproduce the issue by running the example project I mentioned before with H265 rtsp stream ?

could you share the two pipeline graphs? thanks.

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.