I want to use the JETSON TX2i on a carrier that’s already developed and my ability to change features is limited. On the other hand I wish to be as ready as possible for any contingency in the integration. Would love to get some answers and clarifications.
- Is the RAM soldered on the module?
- Is it possible to order a module without on board memory and use only an external SATA interface for memory?
- Clarify, to have the OS on an external SATA memory
- Is it possible to work with 10/100 ethernet using only 2 of the GbE pairs? If yes, does it require some special configuration or is plug and play?
- In order to work with 2 PCIe controllers (1x4, 1x1) Is special configuration needed or is it plug and play?
- What is the use of the JTAG interface? Can it assist in integration? If yes, in what way? which hardware is used? can the OS be installed via jtag and not just via USB?
- POWER SEQUENCE - My board has a FPGA and the POWER SEQUENCE in the JETSON’s datasheet doesn’t comply with the PCIe requirement to have the end point (my FPGA on the carrier) on prior to the root-complex (JETSON). How do you settle this issue? Is it possible there’s a different power sequence available for this kind of setup?
- My system doesn’t have: PCIe_WAKE, POWER DOWN SEQUENCE, PUSH BUTTON (FOR POWER). Is it possible to work without these features?