Help determine the presence or absence of technology in the following graphics cards: GeForce GTX 1660 Super, RTX 2060 and RTX 2060 Super.
- Fouth generation delta color compression.
- Asyns compute asynchronous shaders.
- Primitive discard accelerator.
- Mixed-precion programming FP\INT.
- Rapid packed math [FP16 and INT16].
- Maching learning and more [INT 4\8\16\32].
- Shaders intrinstic functions [ISA].
- Tile Based Rendering.
- Compute shader and geometry shader.
- Mesh Shading / Primitive shaders.
I ask those who know these technical subtleties to answer the points that in which video card there are technologies under such and such numbers, and so on for each of the three video cards.
I hope you’ll give me a hand!
Thank you in advance!