Help finding name of presenter at GTC

Hey all,

I am looking for the presenter who did the last lectures on Wed and Thurs. He did the “Fundamental Performance Optimizations for GPUs” and “Analysis-Driven Performance Optimization For GPUs”.

He presented a really neat feature in the compute profiler for CUDA and OpenCL where you could measure the ratio of latency vs memory ops vs instruction ops. Nobody in the CUDA Programming and Development forum or anybody on Stack Overflow knows about it though. I am not sure if this is a new feature or hasn’t been released yet. I have been digging around the compute profiler 3.2 and I cannot find it :(

Hey all,

I am looking for the presenter who did the last lectures on Wed and Thurs. He did the “Fundamental Performance Optimizations for GPUs” and “Analysis-Driven Performance Optimization For GPUs”.

He presented a really neat feature in the compute profiler for CUDA and OpenCL where you could measure the ratio of latency vs memory ops vs instruction ops. Nobody in the CUDA Programming and Development forum or anybody on Stack Overflow knows about it though. I am not sure if this is a new feature or hasn’t been released yet. I have been digging around the compute profiler 3.2 and I cannot find it :(

Paulius Micikevicius presented these sessions.

Paulius Micikevicius presented these sessions.

Thanks, though unfortunately I cannot find any contact information for him. I should have got a business card from him. If anybody can help me contact him or figure out this problem I would appreciate it, thanks.

Thanks, though unfortunately I cannot find any contact information for him. I should have got a business card from him. If anybody can help me contact him or figure out this problem I would appreciate it, thanks.

He has been a semi-regular poster on this board. His profile is here if that is any help to you.

He has been a semi-regular poster on this board. His profile is here if that is any help to you.

I am sure Paulius contributed to some SDK samples (reduction?..) His e-mail ID would be there in the PDF files in the SDK.
Just run a grep and you can find it.

I am sure Paulius contributed to some SDK samples (reduction?..) His e-mail ID would be there in the PDF files in the SDK.
Just run a grep and you can find it.