help with installing CUDA onto my GPU?

Not very PC parts-savvy so this might be a noob question, but i just installed Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019. Apparently CUDA will make my rendering better and faster, and i always get notified that my GPU isnt compatible with CUDA 9.2 every time i start it up.

I’ve been researching all day about it so that i can change my ‘Renderer’ to CUDA. Found a few solutions that seems like it might work but worried it might mess up my GPU or something.

(photos show the compatibility report, and the two ways ive found to “install” CUDA onto my drivers) – nvidia one says “overwrites current Display Driver”

basically im just worried about messing up my GPU/PC if i install the CUDA, it says it will overwrite my display drivers? ive googled what display drivers are but what happens to my original ones? is this an undoable action? i only use my pc for normal use/browsing, then sometimes games and video editing/rendering. what affects will this have on my pc? ive been told to be weary of modifying/changing stuff around

and if all is well, which options should i choose on the installment process? (custom?)

The only thing that should be needed is to install the latest driver for your GPU.

[url]Official Drivers | NVIDIA