Help with my issues

Hello, I bought a new laptop a while ago and installed kubuntu 20.04 LTS. I am new to linux and still learning. however I wanted to disable the nvidia driver using the nvidia x server settings. I opened it and chose the amd integrated driver (what was written was "intel (power saving mode)) I chose it and rebooted. I then noticed that when I opened nvidia x server again it shows empty window, I have already searched the internet and followed some guides but none of them worked for me. In addition, I began experiencing flicker of screen after opening from suspension and it does not go away unless I suspend the laptop few times until I see that there is no flicker then I can work as expected.
In the bios I tried to chose the discrete GPU it showed black screen and did not boot to desktop. apparently the device does not detect the nvidia any more.
Problems in case you are lost:

• Empty nvidia x server settings window
  • device can’t detect nvidia GPU
  • screen flicker after suspension

Is there some kind of problem with the hardware or is it a software problem?

Additionally, there is another issue where my ubuntu freezes after suspension I don’t know how to fix it so if you have a guide or something? I think its related to ubuntu 20.04

Lenovo legion 15arh05:
CPU: AMD ryzen 5 3600h
GPU: 1650 ti