Hi... I got this erorr from try to run stereo_dummy isaac Kaya

Hi… I got this erorr from try to run :

pchost@pchost-VirtualBox:
~/Desktop/TA/isaac-sdk-2019.2-30e21124
$ bazel build //apps/samples/stereo_dummy

And I got this problem :

WARNING: /home/pchost/Desktop/TA/isaac-sdk-2019.2-30e21124/packages/viewers/BUILD:14:12: in srcs attribute of cc_binary rule //packages/viewers:libviewers_module.so: please do not import ‘//packages_x86_64/viewers:libviewers_module.so’ directly. You should either move the file to this package or depend on an appropriate rule there
INFO: Analysed target //apps/samples/stereo_dummy:stereo_dummy (0 packages loaded, 0 targets configured).
INFO: Found 1 target…
ERROR: /home/pchost/Desktop/TA/isaac-sdk-2019.2-30e21124/engine/alice/BUILD:23:1: Couldn’t build file engine/alice/_objs/impl/config_backend.pic.o: C++ compilation of rule ‘//engine/alice:impl’ failed (Exit 4) crosstool_wrapper_driver_is_not_gcc_host.py failed: error executing command external/toolchain/crosstool/scripts/crosstool_wrapper_driver_is_not_gcc_host.py -D_DEFAULT_SOURCE -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fstack-protector -Wall -Werror -B/usr/bin -Wunused-but-set-parameter … (remaining 184 argument(s) skipped)

Use --sandbox_debug to see verbose messages from the sandbox
gcc: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus)
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-7/README.Bugs> for instructions.
ERROR: /home/pchost/Desktop/TA/isaac-sdk-2019.2-30e21124/packages/sight/BUILD:27:1: Couldn’t build file packages/sight/_objs/websight_server/WebsightServer.pic.o: C++ compilation of rule ‘//packages/sight:websight_server’ failed (Exit 4) crosstool_wrapper_driver_is_not_gcc_host.py failed: error executing command external/toolchain/crosstool/scripts/crosstool_wrapper_driver_is_not_gcc_host.py -D_DEFAULT_SOURCE -U_FORTIFY_SOURCE -fstack-protector -Wall -Werror -B/usr/bin -Wunused-but-set-parameter … (remaining 208 argument(s) skipped)

Use --sandbox_debug to see verbose messages from the sandbox
gcc: internal compiler error: Killed (program cc1plus)
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-7/README.Bugs> for instructions.
Target //apps/samples/stereo_dummy:stereo_dummy failed to build
Use --verbose_failures to see the command lines of failed build steps.
INFO: Elapsed time: 59.691s, Critical Path: 55.84s, Remote (0.00% of the time): [queue: 0.00%, setup: 0.00%, process: 0.00%]
INFO: 6 processes: 6 linux-sandbox.
FAILED: Build did NOT complete successfully

Would you kindly help me solve the problem Thanks :)

Have you been able to fix this ?

Any update here?