High CPU usage when using Facebook [edited]

Since the last 2-3 versions of the nvidia driver for Linux using Facebook with the new design causes extremely high CPU usage leading to the entire system to freeze for a short time - CPU at 100% and 60-65 degrees which is even more than when playing a game. I type a sentence and it appears in 20 to 30 seconds.

Driver version: 450.66

System info:

[rado@arch]: ~>$ sysinfo
rado@arch
OS: Arch Linux
Kernel: x86_64 Linux 5.8.9-arch2-1
Uptime: 8h 55m
Packages: 1237
Shell: bash
Resolution: 1920x1080
DE: Cinnamon 4.6.7
WM: Muffin
WM Theme: Mint-Y-Brownish-v4.3_for-Cinnamon_by-Valso (Cinnamox-Rhino)
GTK Theme: Mint-Y-Brownish-v4.3_for-Cinnamon_by-Valso [GTK2/3]
Icon Theme: Humanity-Dark
Font: Noto Sans Bold 10
Disk: 900G / 1,5T (63%)
CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 @ 8x 3.9GHz [35.0°C]
GPU: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
RAM: 2164MiB / 32032MiB

Googling for nvidia driver logs I found this script for creating a bug report which I uploaded here, hopefully there will be something in it to help resolve the problem:

P.S. IDK if it’s related but I gotta mention it anyway: using the AUR package facebook-nativefier makes FB run very smoothly and without system freezes - CPU runs at 2-5% load which should always be like that. I tried with 3 other different browsers - Pale Moon, Opera and Chromium and with them the 100% CPU usage is the same (my default browser is Waterfox), so it’s not a browser issue. I found a topic here from 4 years ago of a user with the same problem which makes me think it’s a driver problem.

Edit: using TK-Glitch’s script I just downgraded nvidia driver version to 450.56.11 and now there’s not a trace of the high CPU usage - Facebook and the CPU work together within the normal limits. So it’s definitely a driver problem!