High CPU Usage with Intel 8265 on Jetson Xavier AGX JetPack 4.4.1

Hi @WayneWWW,

On JetPack 4.4.1, it does happen when I don’t turn on the bluetooth functionality.

The SDKManager said that jp4.6.1 was not available for the Jetson Xavier AGX, so I used JetPack 4.5, and I have not seen the issue occur yet. However, I do ultimately need to use JetPack 4.4.1.

There is no such limitation… please attach what you saw on your sdkmanager to me.

You can also check if jp4.5.1 has this issue or not. It may also give hint.

Hi @WayneWWW,

Below is a screen shot from the SDKManager:

I have not seen the error reoccur on JetPack4.5 yet, but I will also try JetPack4.5.1.

@WayneWWW In JetPack4.4.1, for the time being I would like to disable bluedroid_pm, as you suggested in your post previously. I want to make it so bluedroid_pm does not get loaded on startup. I’ve tried the following:

1. Adding “blacklist bluedroid_pm” to /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf
  2. Using the commands “sudo systemctl disable bluetooth.service” and “sudo systemctl mask bluetooth.service”
  3. Commenting out “bluedroid_pm” in /etc/modules-load.d/nv.conf

And from what I can see from lsmod and modinfo, bluedroid_pm is not being used by anything, so I’m not sure why adding it to blacklist.conf has not worked.

However, every time I restart the Jetson and type lsmod I see that bluedroid_pm is loaded. What is the correct way to make it so bluedroid_pm does not get loaded on startup?