High speed image sensor data recording on external ssd on DriveAGX

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after clicking “+ Create Topic”):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
[+] DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
[+] Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
[+] NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
[+] native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hi,
I am planning to record image sensor data (8MP) on exetrnal SSD which I plan to connect to DriveAGX eSATA port. I am using Samsung 860Pro 2TB SSD. So I have following queries

• I read one another port on how to connect SSD to DriveAGX and it was suggested that in DriveAGX we have onlu eSATA ports and we should use a connector which has a USB port to power the SSD so can you please let me know where exactly in DriveAGX we should connect this USB port to give power to SSD.

• Other thing is where can I get the relevant information to set up DriveAGX for high speed recording (8MP@30fps) on this SSD? Any document or guide which I can refer

Thanks,
Ashutosh

Dear @ashutosh.gupta ,
where can I get the relevant information to set up DriveAGX for high speed recording (8MP@30fps) on this SSD

Did you check DriveWorks SDK Reference: High Throughput Recording

I read one another port on how to connect SSD to DriveAGX and it was suggested that in DriveAGX we have onlu eSATA ports and we should use a connector which has a USB port to power the SSD so can you please let me know where exactly in DriveAGX we should connect this USB port to give power to SSD.

I have not tested this. If it is eSATAp as mentioned in Connecting HDD through eSATA Port, Could you check connecting to USB3.0 port and confirm if it worked?