Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am trying to use uridecodebin to accept multiple types of sources (i.e. rtsp, file, rtmp, hls …) for deepstream application. Everything run fine with rtsp, file and rtmp source. But when I use hls, the framerate differs from the source and increases. I had created serval gst-launch string to test the behaviour
gst-launch-1.0 uridecodebin uri=test.m3u8 ! nvvideoconvert ! nveglglessink
this work just fine with normal behaviour
gst-launch-1.0 uridecodebin uri=test.m3u8 ! m.sink_0 nvstreammux name=m batch-size=1 width=1280 height=720 ! nvvideoconvert ! nveglglessink
After I add the nvstreammux, the framerate boosts up and differ from the original source.
I had also tried adding caps but it has no effect.
gst-launch-1.0 uridecodebin uri=test.m3u8 ! m.sink_0 nvstreammux name=m batch-size=1 width=1280 height=720 ! nvvideoconvert ! video/x-raw,framerate=25/1 ! nvvideoconvert ! nveglglessink
Please kindly adivce. Many Thanks!