Are there a solution how to get the ID of each frame in the pipeline after decoding video file. !!
i need the ID of frames to synchronize my custom metadata ( matrix homography ) with frames.
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
i had this informations in my system:
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) ===> Jetson Xavier AGX
• DeepStream Version===> version is 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) ===> Jetpack 4.4
• TensorRT Version===> version 220.127.116.11
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)===> 3.1.1 (not sur)
I want to add in the plugin Ds-example (who found it here: /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/sources/gst-plugins/) the option of video_stabilize ( code found here: /usr/share/visionworks/sources/demos/videos_stabilizer) , but i need the Id of each frames .
Help me Please
What is the mean of video ID? do you mean video frame number? Suppose video decoder is open source plugin. You can do anything in it.
- i want to mean is the frame number or the frame ID it is the same ( but not the video ID).
- This is what i do in pipeline :
source=video.mp4 —> Nvdecoding ---->Dsexample(+: homography)—> NvInfer—>Nvtrack(KLT) (++: calibration bbox by homography)---->Nvsink
but i need from the step (++) of pipeline the ID of frame to synchronize my metadata homography with the Frames.
i’m looking in decoding source if it is open source ,
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
What is the status here? Is there still any issue?
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.