How can i change config file in TAO toolkit

Please provide the following information when requesting support.

• Hardware (T4/V100/Xavier/Nano/etc) : Geforce RTX 2080 Ti
• Network Type (Detectnet_v2/Faster_rcnn/Yolo_v4/LPRnet/Mask_rcnn/Classification/etc) : Detectnet_v2
• TLT Version (Please run “tlt info --verbose” and share “docker_tag” here) : Tao 3.0
• Training spec file(If have, please share here) : facenet specs
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for errors. Please share the command line and the detailed log here.)

I tried facenet training/inference with the provided jupyter tutorial. But, is it possible to do the same with a simple terminal command other than jupyter?

Also, if you want to edit the config of model specs, you have to edit and mount it before mounting. Does the config value change and apply? I have a question because there is no change even after editing the config file and running the model.

Yes, you can.

Yes, you can modify in your local file. If your tao_mounts.json is correct, the changing will be auto available.

Please double check the ~/.tao_mounts.json

If I want to use TAO like an API, is there a way? or source code is open?

It is not open-source for TAO. You can build a custom docker based on official released tao container.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.