How can I control displaying only bounding box of some detection category,and others not?

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
x86-64 Ubuntu 20.04 LTS machine with Geforce GTX 3060
• DeepStream Version
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
there is a parameter “display-bbox” in osd group to control whether to show all the detection bounding boxes, but how can I control displaying only bounding box of some detection category,and others not display?

please find operate-on-class-ids in Gst-nvinfer — DeepStream 6.1.1 Release documentation

this parameter only control whether to detect object with specific class ID, but I want to inference all the classes, but draw bounding boxes only for specific class ID

please refer to bbox-border-color0=1;0;0;1 in source4_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tracker_sgie_tiled_display_int8.txt, the fourth parameter is alpha value, you can set to 0.

what can I do if I want to draw bounding boxes and display detection text only for specific class ID, and the fourth parameter of bbox-border-color is only control whether to display bounding box, the text is still display in the image

please refer to deepstream sample deepstream-infer-tensor-meta-test, you can add a probe function , hide text and bbox after inference, as the code shown, set text 's alpha to 0, set rect border’s alpha to 0.
NvOSD_RectParams & rect_params = obj_meta->rect_params;
NvOSD_TextParams & text_params = obj_meta->text_params;

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.