How can i extract the feature vector from PGIE, which inputted to nvTracker plugin to track objects in frames

setup as below
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU
• DeepStream Version: 5.0
• TensorRT Version: 7.0
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only): 1650

Gst NvTracker takes the Nvds batch meta as input and produces Modified meta data as output. My requirement is that i want to replace NvTracker with custom tracker, for which i want to use the same input as Nvtracker to processed by custom tracker. How can i extract it?

You can customize your own low level tracker library with the interfaces Gst-nvtracker — DeepStream 5.1 Release documentation

The interfaces can also be found in /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/sources/includes/nvdstracker.h

Hi Chen,

My deepstream application is in python, in which i want to call custom tracker function on feature vectors of detected objects from PGIE. Is there any property to extract these feature vectors from Nvds batch meta input to process.

Can this match your request? NvTrackerMeta — Deepstream Deepstream Version: 5.1 documentation

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.