How can I get OpenCL Programming Guide document? programming guide Doc

How can I get ‘nvidia OpenCL Programming Guide’ and ‘nvida OpenCL Getting Started Guide’ documents??
Where they are?

I’m pretty sure they are available to registered developers…I see the best practices guide at least: http://nvdeveloper.nvidia.com/content/GPUC…egistration.asp

Here is a web page that has links to many OpenCL related documents, presentations, and guides.
OpenCL Related documents

Thanks a lot!

but, I want

‘nvidia OpenCL Programming Guide’
‘nvida OpenCL Getting Started Guide’

documents.

These are document’s name.

At this time this documents are not available as a stand-alone download like the CUDA ones.

You need to register as a developer, download OpenCL SDK, install it and you will find these documents in the doc folder.

Wow!! Thank you very much!

I found it!

I just installed the OpenCL SDK but can not find the Programming Guide. I do have a Programming Overview, and the OpenCL specification, Best Practices Guide and a Getting Started Windows document. What I was expecting was a lengthy document similar to the Programming Guide I got with the CUDA SDK, but specific to OpenCL.

I can’t find it too, but it in another document (the Best Practices Guide) NVIDIA suggest to read it. Does someone from NVIDIA knows if this document really exist or not? And if it exists where to download it? (In my SDK it is not present).

Ok, the solution seems to be here:

http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=110094

Sorry for the duplicate post.

Hi, I m trying to develope Data Encryption Standard program using Cuda 3.1 on Windows Vista. I don’t know how to distribute the data using kernel.Actually I m trying to make a parallel DES program. Does anyone know about how could I do this? Please help me out…

I tried using class while developing DES program. But it is giving me some error. Does cuda supports class? If yes …How ?If possible plz specify simple example.

struct Pr_Table

{

u64 Table[48];

u8 Sh[48];

u8 Count;

};

Pr_Table SpkL;

constant Pr_Table dev_SpkL;

cudaMemcpyToSymbol (“dev_SpkL”, &SpkL, sizeof(Pr_Table), 0 , cudaMemcpyHostToDevice);