How can I install CUDA10.2, 11.0 and tensorflow 1.x, 2.x in Xavier with Jetpack4.3

Hello, I’m configuring my xavier environment. I’m going to install cuda several versions, Tensorflow 1.x, 2.x, and Tensorflow-gpu at the same time in one xavier.

spec

• jetpack 4.3 (cuda 10.0)
  • python 2.7.17
  • python 3.6.9
  1. Can I install cuda 10.2 and 11.0 on the xavier? If so, I would appreciate it if you could tell me the specific method.

2. Can I install Tensorflow 1.x and 2.x on the 2.xavier? If so, I would appreciate it if you could tell me the specific method.

3. Can I install various versions of jetpack? I tried, but when I installed Jetpack v4.5 and installed v4.3, v4.5 disappeared.

The GPU on a Jetson is a bit different than on the PC (e.g., the Jetson GPU is directly integrated with the memory controller, but a PC uses PCIe…and thus a PC can query with nvidia-smi, but Jetsons cannot…plus Jetsons have more limited features). This is a strong dependency with the operating system, and so (unlike a PC) you can only install the version from JetPack to the Jetson.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer.