How can I integrate "nvdsanalytics" to my deepstream code?

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

**• Hardware Platform: Jetson Xavier NX (Recomputer J2021)
**• DeepStream Version: 6.1
**• JetPack Version: 5.0.2
**• TensorRT Version: 8.4.1.50
**• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only):

How can I integrate “nvdsanalytics” to my deepstream code, I am mainly using the following configuration file “deepstream_app_source1_dashcamnet_vehiclemakenet_vehicletypenet.txt” to perform object detections?

please refer to \opt\nvidia\deepstream\deepstream-6.2\sources\apps\sample_apps\deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test\README, especially the section “The nvdsanalytics plugin can also be used along with reference deepstream-app” .

Thank you very much for your answer, mainly I run deepstream with the following command: “deepsream -c deepstream_app_source1_dashcamnet_vehiclemakenet_vehicletypenet.txt”. To run nvdsanalytics can I do the same thing? My intention is to be able to run dashcamnet with nvdsanalytics. How can I integrate these two technologies?

you can find the answer in \opt\nvidia\deepstream\deepstream-6.2\sources\apps\sample_apps\deepstream-nvdsanalytics-test\README, here are the steps:

1. add configuration.
    [nvds-analytics]
    enable=1
    config-file=config_nvdsanalytics.txt
  2. build new deepstream-app by “make -f Makefile.ds”
  3. execute ./deepstream-app -c file
1 Like

Sorry for the confusion, you are right, thank you for your answer, it has been very helpful.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.