How can I log in Drive AGX SDK developer program?

we are startup company,we have develop autodrive software for three years, now we have buy a orin x for test, and apply DRIVE AGX SDK Developer Program, but cannot be approved at last time, can anyone help me?thanks

Orin-X? The DRIVE AGX Orin devkit or ?
What’s your company name?
Are you applying with your accound email address?

You can send me the private message with above info, then I will forward to internal team to check.

Thanks

We are small team, but we develop autodrive software for more than 4 years, and we test software on jetson xavier before, now we need to test on car ,we buy drive orin x named ipu04 which made by desay ,but we can not be approved when apply drive agx ask developer program , our name is changshaxiusi tech corporation, please help us through we don’t know how to meet the requirements

We are small team, but we develop autodrive software for more than 4 years, and we test software on jetson xavier before, now we need to test on car ,we buy drive orin x named ipu04 which made by desay ,but we can not be approved when apply drive agx ask developer program , our name is changshaxiusi tech corporation, please help us through we don’t know how to meet the requirements

Dear @yangliang,
Are you using your business email ID?

Yes

Yes

Can you help me?the drive sdk develop

application is yet not read,and not approved, 😔

Dear @yangliang,
Please reach out to Desay for support on this issue.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.