Hello, I run runtime_ source_ add_ For the delete example, how can I get the uridecodebin status?
The connection is successful and the network is disconnected. The following methods can obtain the video stream interruption
bus_ In the call, “stream eos” in Gst.MessageType.ELEMENT can obtain the stream of the video_ id
Judge whether the connection is successful
After the pad added connection, it is judged that the video connection is successful
When the program is running, an incorrect RTSP address is given, which triggers the bus_ The Gst.MessageType.ERROR type of the call. How can I get whether it is triggered by uridecodebin? How to get stream_ id
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
• The pipeline being used
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
The error message itself will contain such information. GstMessage (gstreamer.freedesktop.org)