How can I use custom messages in navigation_rosbridge?

How can I use custom messages in navigation_rosbridge? Should I follow the steps Using a Custom ROS Package?But the steps in the SDK is not so clear that I cant find my package…
Does anyone know about it? Thanks…

Well, I I successfully compiled it and ran it on PC.Howerver, there is another problem about deploying it to TX2. The error is :
fatal error: isaac_msgs/MultiTagsMsgs.h: No such file or directory

It seems that cant find the custom package…What should I do?

If I replace the workplace to the local workspace, there is another error.
In file ros.bzl, I changed it as follow:

isaac_new_http_archive(
name = “isaac_ros_bridge_aarch64_xavier”,
build_file = clean_dep(“//third_party:ros_xavier.BUILD”),
sha256 = “5130ba3576687f7a6d85b0f1513024c490e69b64214b7fa50b1c0a072b754233”,
url = " https://developer.nvidia.com/isaac/download/third_party/ros-melodic-aarch64_xavier-20180315-tgz",
type = “tgz”,
# We only use packages under BSD licenses from this list.
licenses = [“ROS Package by License”],
)

to:

isaac_new_local_repository(
name=‘isaac_ros_bridge_aarch64_xavier’,
path=‘isaac_msgs’,
build_file = clean_dep(“//third_party:ros_xavier.BUILD”),
licenses = [“ROS Package by License”],
)

returnd the error:
undeclared inclusion(s) in rule ‘//apps/test/april_tags:_result_components’:
this rule is missing dependency declarations for the following files included by ‘apps/test/april_tags/listener.cpp’:
‘/usr/include/boost/math/special_functions/round.hpp’
‘/usr/include/boost/math/tools/config.hpp’
‘/usr/include/boost/config.hpp’
‘/usr/include/boost/config/user.hpp’
‘/usr/include/boost/config/detail/select_compiler_config.hpp’
‘/usr/include/boost/config/compiler/gcc.hpp’
‘/usr/include/boost/config/detail/select_stdlib_config.hpp’
‘/usr/include/boost/config/stdlib/libstdcpp3.hpp’
‘/usr/include/boost/config/detail/select_platform_config.hpp’
‘/usr/include/boost/config/platform/linux.hpp’
‘/usr/include/boost/config/detail/posix_features.hpp’
‘/usr/include/boost/config/detail/suffix.hpp’
‘/usr/include/boost/predef.h’
‘/usr/include/boost/predef/language.h’
‘/usr/include/boost/predef/language/stdc.h’

Well, the problems above were solved! I copied them from /usr/include/boost/ to the workspace. But new problems occurred to me:
ERROR: /home/cloud/workspace/isaac/sdk/isaac_nightly_20190528/apps/test1/tags_customPackage/BUILD:14:1: Couldn’t build file apps/test1/tags_customPackage/libresult_components_module.so: Linking of rule ‘//apps/test1/tags_customPackage:libresult_components_module.so’ failed (Exit 1) crosstool_wrapper_driver_is_not_gcc.py failed: error executing command external/toolchain/crosstool/scripts/crosstool_wrapper_driver_is_not_gcc.py -shared -o bazel-out/arm64-v8a-opt/bin/apps/test1/tags_customPackage/libresult_components_module.so … (remaining 15 argument(s) skipped)

Use --sandbox_debug to see verbose messages from the sandbox
/usr/lib/gcc-cross/aarch64-linux-gnu/7/…/…/…/…/aarch64-linux-gnu/bin/ld: skipping incompatible bazel-out/arm64-v8a-opt/bin/_solib_arm64-v8a/_U@isaac_Uros_Ubridge_Uaarch64_Uxavier_S_S_Cisaac_Uros_Ubridge_Uaarch64_Uxavier___Uexternal_Sisaac_Uros_Ubridge_Uaarch64_Uxavier_Slib/libboost_chrono.so.1.65.1 when searching for -l:libboost_chrono.so.1.65.1
/usr/lib/gcc-cross/aarch64-linux-gnu/7/…/…/…/…/aarch64-linux-gnu/bin/ld: skipping incompatible bazel-out/arm64-v8a-opt/bin/_solib_arm64-v8a/_U@isaac_Uros_Ubridge_Uaarch64_Uxavier_S_S_Cisaac_Uros_Ubridge_Uaarch64_Uxavier___Uexternal_Sisaac_Uros_Ubridge_Uaarch64_Uxavier_Slib/libboost_chrono.so.1.65.1 when searching for -l:libboost_chrono.so.1.65.1
/usr/lib/gcc-cross/aarch64-linux-gnu/7/…/…/…/…/aarch64-linux-gnu/bin/ld: cannot find -l:libboost_chrono.so.1.65.1

And,
I found some words in ros_package_generation.sh
echo ‘manually add the following libraries to the tar.gz generated by this script if on Xavier (Version numbers may change),’
echo ‘liblog4cxx.so.10, libboost_system.so.1.65.1, libboost_regex.so.1.65.1, libboost_thread.so.1.65.1, libboost_chrono.so.1.65.1,’
echo ‘libboost_filesystem.so.1.65.1, libconsole_bridge.so.0.4’
echo ‘libapr-1.so.0, libaprutil-1.so.0, libicui18n.so.60, libicuuc.so.60’
echo ‘libexpat.so.1, libicudata.so.60’

where exactly should I put them? I put them under workspace/ , workspace/lib/, workspace/lib/python2.7 . None of them worked…

OK. I’ve succeeded to deploy it to tx2…

Thank you!