Please provide the following information when requesting support.
• Hardware (T4/V100/Xavier/Nano/etc)
• Network Type (Detectnet_v2/Faster_rcnn/Yolo_v4/LPRnet/Mask_rcnn/Classification/etc)
• TLT Version (Please run “tlt info --verbose” and share “docker_tag” here)
• Training spec file(If have, please share here)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for errors. Please share the command line and the detailed log here.)
How can I use multitask image classification model (Multitask Image Classification — Transfer Learning Toolkit 3.0 documentation) in tlt v3.0?
There is no sample code or jupyter notebook in that (tlt-streamanalytics:v3.0-dp-py3) docker image.
Also, It doesn’t work with commnad “tlt multitask_classification ~” in same environment.
Should I use different docker image? or Is it not supported yet?