How do I configure a grid view in DeepStream to display solution names, and upon clicking, reveal all detected labels?

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) jetson
• DeepStream Version 6.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 5.1
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

How do I configure a grid view in DeepStream to display solution names, and upon clicking, reveal all detected labels?

In a grid view, I want to display the text of solution names. Upon clicking the camera feed in the grid view to retrieve the person-detection label and ROI name. However, my current implementation displays all label text in the grid view, and clicking the grid shows the same text.

If i set gboolean show_bbox_text = TRUE in deepstream_test5 it shows every text.
without enabling this value i want to display the solution enabled for that camera in the grid view and when i click that camera feed it should display all detections names.

What is your Jetson device? Can you uprade to latest DeepStream version?

jetson device NVIDIA Tegra Xavier (nvgpu)/integrated.
I have not upgraded the DeepStream version; it’s DeepStream version 6.1.

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks

There is no class filter in nvdsosd. The plugin is open source, please add class type filter by yourself. /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/sources/gst-plugins/gst-nvdsosd

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.