How do I get Nsight Systems for NVIDIA DRIVE AGX Orin DevKit?

Please provide the following info (tick the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS 6.0.4 SDK
DRIVE OS 6.0.4 (rev. 1)
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-D00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-C00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (not sure its number)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with SDK Manager
native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
native Ubuntu Linux 18.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
other

I would like to use Nsight Systems with the NVIDIA DRIVE AGX Orin DevKit (DriveOS 6.0.4 rev1).
Unfortunately, I can’t find the Nsight Systems installer for DDPO (e.g. debian files).

In this regard, please answer the following questions.

Q1. Should I use Nsight Systems for Jetson AGX Orin in DDPO?

Q2. Should I use Nsight Systems for Arm Server with DDPO?
https://developer.nvidia.com/rdp/assets/nsight-systems-2022-4-arm64-deb-installer

Q3.If it is neither Q1 nor Q2, what is the URL of the Nsight Systems installer for DDPO?

Thank you.

Hi @shibata-a
After installing, it should be under /opt/nvidia/nsight-systems/2022.3.2/ path. Thanks.

Dear @VickNV ,

Let me check.
Does this mean that when you install DriveOS, Nsight Systems is also installed in the path “/ opt/nvidia/nsight-systems/”?

Unfortunately, the folder for Nsight Systems did not exist in “/ opt/nvidia /.”

Do I need to install “Nsight Systems” separately?

If you need to install it separately, please tell me the specific steps.

thanks,

It is installed along with DRIVE OS by SDK Manager. Did you follow DRIVE OS 6.0 Installation Guide for NVIDIA Developer to install it?

Dear @VickNV ,

Yes, I installed it according to the DRIVE OS 6.0 Installation Guide for NVIDIA Developer.

I also checked other DDPOs, but unfortunately Nsight Systems was not installed.

I checked in the SDK Manager TARGET COMPONENTS - > DRIVE SDK - > DRIVE OS SDK, but I couldn’t find the letters Nsight Systems↓. Does any of these include Nsight Systems?

Please check the below sdkmanager log on your host system. Thanks.
~/Downloads/nvsdkm/logs/DRIVE_OS_6.0.4_SDK_Linux/NV_NVIDIA_NSIGHT_SYSTEMS_LINUX_COMP.log

Dear @VickNV ,

When you installed DriveOS with SDK Manger, the only folder that was automatically created in the “~/Downloads” folder was “~/Downloads/nvidia/sdkm_downloads.”

So there was no “~/Downloads/nvsdkm/logs/DRIVE_OS_6.0.4_SDK_Linux /”.
Is path wrong?

In “~/Downloads/nvidia/sdkm_downloads” I saw “NsightSystems-linux-nda -2022.3.2.24-6cf9753.deb”. This is for the host, not the target (DDPO), right?

Here’s what’s in “~/Downloads/nvidia/sdkm_downloads”:
Are there any NsightSystems debian files in this for the target (DDPO)?

thanks,

Please compress “~/Downloads/nvsdkm” and provide all the logs for our analysis. Thanks.

Dear @VickNV ,

When I installed DriveOS with the SDK Manager, the “~/Downloads/nvsdkm” folder was not generated.
What should I do?

Are you talking about “~/Downloads/nvidia/sdkm_downloads” by any chance? This one has more than 5 Gbytes and is too large to upload. Also, there were no logs in this folder.

Could you please provide a debian file for Nsight Systems for DDPO? (For example, upload to nvoline)

thanks,

Once you install DRIVE OS 6.4.0 rev 1 with sdkmanager, nsight system will also be installed under /opt/nvidia/nsight-systems/2022.3.2/ on the host system. Also, its installation log is ~/.nvsdkm/logs/DRIVE_OS_6.0.4_SDK_Linux/NV_NVIDIA_NSIGHT_SYSTEMS_LINUX_COMP.log.

Dear @VickNV ,

As you said, there was Nsight Systems in “/opt/nvidia/nsight-systems/2022.3.2/” on the host side.

By the way, do you have Nsight Systems to install on the DDPO side?
We would like to obtain a profile of DDPO with nsys and analyze the application.

Unfortunately, I can’t use the nsys command with DDPO. What should I do?

thanks,

Dear @shibata-a ,
Could you check remote profiling using nsys from host?

Please follow User Guide :: Nsight Systems Documentation. You need to copy relevant files under /opt/nvidia/nsight-systems/2022.3.2/ to the target.

BTW, I also corrected the nvsdkm path at How do I get Nsight Systems for NVIDIA DRIVE AGX Orin DevKit? - #12 by VickNV.

Dear @SivaRamaKrishnaNV , @VickNV ,

I could understand.

Thank you very much for your kind response!!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.