How do I train my own network for NGX?

Greetings NGX team! There was mention of the ability to supply your own training dataset in Thomas True’s 2018 Siggraph talk. Is this something I can do now or will it be exposed in the next SDK update?
I’m working with video that is fairly tricky so I’m not seeing much of an improvement using the current dataset however I do have a significant amount of high resolution training material for this footage ready to be utilised :)

Cheers in advance!
Tony

Any Updates?

Hi Tony,

I pinged Thomas True, but he seems to be offline until 11/13. I am hoping he can jump into the topic when he returns.

Regards,
Tom

Hi Tom, any luck with Thomas? I’m blocked on a number of issues on this board so could really use some help.

Thanks!

Hi Tony,

Let me ping him again.

Tom

Hi Tony,

I sent an email to Thomas, I’m still waiting for a response.

Best,
Tom

Any luck Tom? Looking at the activity on this board and the fact that development has appeared to have stopped I guess it’s time to call this “feature” of your GPU abandonware…

Time to look elsewhere for this functionality…

Hi Tony,

Thomas True will be reaching out to you today.

Cheers,
Tom

3 days later, nothing… This is a joke…

Hi Tony,

I’m the product manager for NGX. The ability to augment the training with your own data is something we are still working on. I don’t have a timeline for when it could release.

AP