How do I use an RTSPS (over TLS) stream in Deepstream?

• RTX3060
• DeepStream Version 6
• Question

My goal is to use an RTSPS (RTSP over TLS) stream with a GStreamer pipeline (including Deepstream/Nvidia elements). The rtspsrc element allows this, but it’s much less resilient/robust than the uridecodebin element I’m currently using (and would like to keep).

Has anyone been in this situation and have any recommendations (more specifically in the context of a pipeline using deepstream)?

Thanks for your help

You may request this to GStreamer community. Contributing to GStreamer

They don’t offer a way to request features.
And I really want an answer based on the fact that I want to build a DEEPSTREAM pipeline.

The network stack is not implemented in DeepStream but in GStreamer core. Please read the " How to File Issues and Request for Enhancements" part in Contributing to GStreamer

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

The GStreamer sample gstreamer-rtsp-ssl-example/rtsp_client.c at master · enthusiasticgeek/gstreamer-rtsp-ssl-example (github.com) may help you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.