Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) P1000
• DeepStream Version - v6.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version :- 8.2.5-1+cuda11.4
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) (NVIDIA-SMI 510.85.02 Driver Version: 510.85.02 CUDA Version: 11.6)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I’m using the URIDecode bin as the source bin, implemented similarly to deep-stream-nvanalytics code (deepstream_python_apps/deepstream_nvdsanalytics.py at master · NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_python_apps · GitHub), I wanted to retrieve correct information of the timestamp from the frame, then I found the
ntp_timestamp from frame data.
After implementing it, It gives me the same time as the system time. Due to limited processing capabilities, there is a delay in the process & I’m getting the wrong
actual stream time.
my questions are as follows,
- How I can retrieve the actual time stamp using URIDECODEBIN?
- I didn’t find any python implementation for retrieving the original time stamps using uridecodebin?
- Can you explain to us point number TWO( step-2 ) in below mentioned document with a proper python3 example ?
NTP_TIMESTAMP :- (NTP Timestamp in DeepStream — DeepStream 6.1.1 Release documentation)