Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) - T4
• DeepStream Version - 6.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) - 525
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) - New requirement
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Currently NVDSananlytics performs operations entry and exit as per below exploitation,
If bounding box is defined as (x_left, y_top, width, height) then the bottom center coordinate would be (x_left + width/2, y_top + height) (taken from link)
Is there any way I can change the point to centroid of bounding box or the any other particular location of Bbox ?
Also How I can render ( draw) the points in the frame ?
why do you need to change the point to centroid of bounding box or the any other particular location of Bbox ?
you can use nvds_add_display_meta_to_frame t o draw a small rectangle around the point. please refer to deepstream-test1.
There are multiple views of cameras I’m dealing in the learning projects, based on bounding box created as per camera view, I need the option to choose point which will help to trigger lines in particular position.
ex:- I wanted to track human head, so my camera is situated in top elevated view , I need top centre point **( x_left + (w/2), y_top) to trigger the line.
Can you help so I can change the points? @fanzh
thanks for the sharing! currently nvdsanalytics plugin does not support custom center point location.
Is there any development will get consider for above type of requirements in upcoming release ?
We will discuss it internally and get back to you.
thanks for your suggestion! Currently NVDSananlytics low level lib is closed source. we will consider supporting custom center position. or NVDSananlytics plugin is opensource. you can replace the low level lib with your own algorithm lib.
When should we except this kind of updates will get released ? If I can contribute on it how I can do it ?
It is on our roadmap. the low level is closed source while plugin is opensource. currently you can use own low level lib instead. here is a sample for how to modify plugin Runtime Configuration Changes for Gst-nvdsanalytics Plugin Settings.