How is msgcov's real-time?

I want to send msgcov messages out for real-time motion control.
Is this the right way to do it? Or should I use another strategy?

1 Like

Do you mean you want to use nvmsgconv to control the motion in remote cloud server?

It depends on your requirement. We have no idea.

It is to control the local device.
1,Do you mean that the data sent to kafka via nvmsgconv is relatively poor in real time and does not have the conditions to control local devices in real time?
2,Is it feasible to control the local device if I send it in real time through the callback function added by the pad on pipeline and then through ROS?

https://docs.nvidia.com/isaac/archive/2020.2/packages/deepstream/doc/index.html

1 Like

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Do you mean you want to control local device by some event related to the detection result(such as some specific object is detected)?

Depends on your “realtime” concept. Do you mean you want to do something in local device(the Jetson board itself) while some special event related to the inferencing result happens. If so, it can be done locally inside Jetson.

Yes.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.