How jetson nano replace customer kernel Image

Hi,Nvidia, I want to use audio codec ES8388, and build the Jetson Linux Kernel, then I copy the Image to target board by using scp, or copy the Image to Linux_for_Tegra/kernel/Image then use sudo ./flash.sh -K Linux_for_Tegra/kernel/Image jetson-nano-emmc mmcblk0p1. Both two methos cause failed to start nvpmodel server. So how can I fix it. Thanks a lot.

Please check NVIDIA Jetson Linux Driver Package Software Features : Kernel Customization | NVIDIA Docs

hi,kayccc, i have followed the step of the link shows. but still same result. I used jetpack 4.6.2 .

hello user32489,

please review /boot/extlinux/extlinux.conf, if there’s LINUX entry, it’ll load kernel image through file system.
besides, what did you meant failed to start nvpmodel server. is there any logs for reference?

Hi bro,

I meet a issue that porting audio codec ES8388,but i have no idea about it ,can you help share some information about how to modify the Linux Kernel?

TKS

please refer to developer guide for Building the NVIDIA Kernel.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.