How RAW video data flows in Tx2 from CSI (interface ) and USB camera? to MSENC

Hi Nvidia,

In my application, I have to give RAW YUV video data coming from onboard camera(CSI) and USB camera to MSENC Hardware accelerator for encoding 1080p /4k.

SO for processing faster, I need to evaluate which all buffers are used . Is their anyway to optimally pass the RAW video data to MSENC Hardware accelerator for encoding 1080p /4k.

1. I want to know, how video data flows(in which all buffers ) from onboard camera(CSI port) to Hardware accelerator MSENC?

2. I want to know, how video data flows(in which all buffers ) from USB camera(USB 3.0 port) to Hardware accelerator MSENC?

3. After Encoding video in MSENC , where it is stored which buffer?

4. Can usb 2.0 micro use to capture video from camera ?
    if yes , I want to know. How video data flows(in which all buffers ) from micro USB camera(USB 2.0 port) to Hardware accelerator MSENC?

For reference I have attached the sample pic of buffers data flow. https://elinux.org/images/0/09/Tegra_Parker_Block_Diagram.png

@meRaza
Please check the tegra_multimedia_api/samples/v4l2cuda and tegra_multimedia_api/samples/12_camera_v4l2_cuda/camera_v4l2_cuda and download the l4t_document to check MMAPI.