How the Gst-nvdsanalytics plugin performs analytics

Hi,

I would like to have more theoretic document about GST-Nvdsanalytics plugin that how does it perform ROI and overcrowding detection, and counting algorithm? Can I

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

[quote=“kayccc, post:3, topic:209027”]
**• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)**RTX2080Ti
• DeepStream Version >DS5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version Ver8.0.
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 470.63
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) requirements
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

I just wanna more documents or details about the plug

Here is the doc. nvdsanalytics is closed source plugin.

Gst-nvdsanalytics — DeepStream 6.0.1 Release documentation (nvidia.com)

Sorry, the algorithm is private and proprietary. What we can provide is just the description in the document.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.