How to access payload generated by nvmsgconv in a probe function?

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) - dGPU(Geforce RTX3070)
• DeepStream Version - 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version - 8.0
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) - 515
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) - Question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)

I have set the msg2p-newapi=1 in the nvmsgconv, so that the payload has to be generated from object meta and frame meta. I’m able to receive the payload at the kafka broker. But I wanted to access the payload after nvmsgconv to manipulate it. I’ve added a probe function at the srcpad of nvmsgconv and attached here for reference. I heard from another topic that the generated payload will be attached as user meta data from frame meta. But I’m unable to access it within my probe function.
Note: I’m using PAYLOAD_CUSTOM. I’ve built the nvmsgconv library with required fields.
probe.txt (2.2 KB)

Need help in accessing the payload fields within my probe function.

nvmsgconv is opensource, you can add logs to debug.
the path:deepstream\deepstream\sources\gst-plugins\gst-nvmsgconv\gstnvmsgconv.c

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.