Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) - dGPU(Geforce RTX3070)
• DeepStream Version - 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version - 8.0
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) - 515
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) - Question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
I have set the msg2p-newapi=1 in the nvmsgconv, so that the payload has to be generated from object meta and frame meta. I’m able to receive the payload at the kafka broker. But I wanted to access the payload after nvmsgconv to manipulate it. I’ve added a probe function at the srcpad of nvmsgconv and attached here for reference. I heard from another topic that the generated payload will be attached as user meta data from frame meta. But I’m unable to access it within my probe function.
Note: I’m using PAYLOAD_CUSTOM. I’ve built the nvmsgconv library with required fields.
probe.txt (2.2 KB)
Need help in accessing the payload fields within my probe function.