Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GTX 1080Ti
• DeepStream Version 5.0.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 7.0.0
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 450.51
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Hello, I’m trying to create the following pipeline:
1.1) camera -> … - > udpsink
1.2) udpsrc -> rtspserver
On Host PC
2.1) rtspsrc -> jitterbuffer -> detection -> tracker -> analytics
The main question is
My Jetson connected to Host PC over local WiFi network. I’ve choosen mesh WiFi Tenda Nova MW3. When Jetson reconnect from one WiFi access point to another, I loose some frames (from 0.5 to 10 seconds of stream). I understand that we cann’t get ideal seamless WiFi network, and system will "loose some frames"during reconnection.
- How to setup buffer in RTSP server to keep frames on Jetson client when it reconnects to another WiFi point and continue send frames from last point to Host PC?
- Should I setup buffer on udpsink or udpsrc or rtspserver?
- How to config rtpsrc to send frames from “losted time”?