How to add md5 check function to the cboot? Does it currently have this function, can you provide transplant methods or instructions?

How to add md5 check function to the cboot? Does it currently have this function, can you provide transplant methods or instructions?

hello guwen,

it shows CBoot version in the very beginning stage of CBoot.
is this what you want? may I know what’s your actual use-case for md5 checks?
thanks

Hi Jerry, I want to ask: Does the current cboot include the emmc kernel and device tree partition content verification function?
The kernel, for example, can not start after the kernel partition content is read and loaded into the RAM, considering that the emmc partition may be damaged.

So what I want to do at present is to read the kernel partition content and check the content md5 at the cboot stage (the MD5 check value will be stored in the emmc specific partition in advance), and then copy the kernel to the RAM to run on the premise of the verification. If the check does not pass, I will load the kernel from the kernel_b partition to the RAM!

hello guwen,

there’s feature of Jetson Sceurity. it’s secureBoot to prevent execution of unauthorized code during boot process through chain-of-trust.
you may also check discussion threads about the Jetson security. such as Topic 80861, and Topic 107742 for reference,
thanks