How to add my own eeprom i2c address in the query/database/*.json NvSIPL

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after clicking “+ Create Topic”):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
[*] DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
[*] Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
[*] NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
[*] native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hi, team,
I want add my own camera in the NvSIPL. The camera works very well, but i can not add the eeprom of the camera. Any way can add the eeprom?

Hi @wangxuhui1 ,

Please check nvsipl::INvSIPLCamera::ReadEEPROMData() and the relevant code in nvsipl_camera sample application (in the following file on your host system installed with DRIVE OS 5.2.0).

~/nvidia/nvidia_sdk/DRIVE_OS_5.2.0_SDK_Linux_OS_DDPX/DRIVEOS/drive-t186ref-linux/samples/nvmedia/nvsipl/test/camera/CNvSIPLMaster.hpp

Hi, @VickNV , i mean i want add the eeprom i2c address in the json file. I try to add one eeprom.json file in the module folder but can not work.

What’s the eeprom.json file? Could you elucidate what you are trying to do? If you can point out the related document you found, it will be more clear. Thanks.

CSI Port: 2
	I2C Device 0
	Deserializer Name:MAX96712
	             Description: Maxim 96712 Aggregator
	             I2C Address: 0x29
	CameraModule on link 0
	             Name: F008A120BM0A_24BIT_RGGB
	             Description: Entron F008A120BM0A_24BIT RGGB module - 120-deg FOV, 24-bit capture, MIPI-AR0820, MAX9295
		Serializer Name: MAX9295
		           Address: 0x62
		Sensor Name: AR0820
		       Description: OnSemi AR0820 Sensor
		       ID: 0
		       Address: 0x10
		EEPROM Name: N24C64
		       Address: 0x54

Like this, there is no any eeprom infomation for my own camera. I want to know how to add it.

Hi, @VickNV ,
Any update about the eeprom? i know how to and serializer and camera sensor. I want add my own eeprom.

I checked internally and realized that you have other support channel.
The question you asked isn’t covered in devzone materials/scopes so please contact with your nvidia rep and use the support channel for it. Thanks.