How to add objeClassname in eventmsg_payload,cpp for libnvds_msgconv.so

eventmsg_payload.cpp:308:65: error: ‘NvDsEventMsgMeta’ {aka ‘struct NvDsEventMsgMeta’} has no member named ‘objclassname’
308 | json_object_set_string_member (objectObj,“objclassname”,meta->objclassname);

I am attempting to add objclassname in eventmsg_payload.cpp in generate_object_object for my Kafka pipeline, but when I try to build libnvds_msgconv.so, I get an error. I am also modifying eventmsg_payload. to add json_object_set_string_member (objectObj,“objclassname”,meta->objclassname);

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)

• DeepStream Version

• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)

• TensorRT Version

• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)

• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)

• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)

• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU):- GPU

• DeepStream Version 6.3

• TensorRT Version 8.6.1.6

• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 12.1

• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)

using deepstream kafka python

the error is clear, NvDsEventMsgMeta has no objclassname property. can you use objClassId instead?

yes i am using objclassid and it work but i want the object detection class name pass through Kafka pipeline

plesse refer to this topic for How to add custom data.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.