How to boot up a new sensor camera AR0820 on PX2

Now I have got a new sensor camera AR0820-GMSL2, how can I boot up the new camera on PX2? Are there any samples for reference, and any drivers needed?
Thanks

Dear yxiang,
The <PATH_TO_DriveSDK>/drive-t186ref-linux/samples/nvmedia/ext_dev_prgm/drv has drivers files which are supported in NvMedia and which in turn supported by Driveworks. If you want to add a new camera support, you need to driver code similar to the path I mentioned and check running NVMedia samples. Note that, unfortunately DW works only with default supported sensors.

Unfortunately in this folder, I found nothing related to AR0820. So does it mean AR0820 is not supported in NvMedia?

Yes. It is not supported

Leave driveworks aside, how can I know if PX2 support the new camera, if I can boot up the camera through other procedure?

Dear yxiang,
How you plan to access camera? NVMedia API has functions to access camera on Drive PX2. The supported NVMedia drivers are present in the above mentioned path.

I am just trying to boot up the camera, show image on PX2. You said the supported NVMedia drivers are present in the above mentioned path, but AR0820 not in the list, how can I create the driver? And which API or sample can access camera?
By the way, is GMSL2 supported on PX2?
Thanks