How to calculate weights for 360d camera with deepstream dewarp

I’m using deepstream 6.0 to dewarp AXIS M3048-P Network Camera on jetson nano

in example nvidia provided file name "nvaisle_2M.csv " with dozens value

how can i calculate to find out value to fill csv file for any 360d camera ?

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) : Jetson nano
• DeepStream Version : 6.0.0.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) : 4.6.1
• TensorRT Version : 8.2.1-1+cuda10.2
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) : origin from flashed image
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) : questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

how can i calibration deepstream-dewarper for new 360d camera ?

For basic dewarp usage, we have provided sample dewarp config files under deepstream-dewarper-test which has all the required parameters to be set for dewarping.
CSV files also consists of the de-warping parameters along with other parameters like local, global co-ordinates, Car entry & exit ROI co-ordinates etc. which are very specific to DS 360d smart garage use-case.Hence for basic de-warping config files (config_dewarper.txt, config_dewarper_perspective.txt) can be referred and its various parameters can be modified based on the use-case and projections to be used.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.