**• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) : Jetson Nano
• DeepStream Version : Deepstream 4.0.1 SDK
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) : 4.2.2
• TensorRT Version :
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
: Due to the camera delay problem in IP Camera, the delay speed problem was improved when changing from H.264 format to MJPEG format.
However, after using the MJPEG format, the jetson board stops and ends as the memory increases due to a memory leak problem.
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
It seems that DeespStream 4.0.1 is holding the nvjpegdec decoder. I want to use nvv4l2decoder, can I change the decoder inside the code?
When debugging, it seems to run with nvjpecdec set.
I think nvjpecdec, omx, nvv4l2decoder can be interchanged with each other.
I think I will have a hard time setting up my application to migrate to DeepStream 5.0.
So, I want to know how to change the decoder from DeepStream4.0.1 SDK to source code.
And I need something to get some info about the SDK c code. Is it there?