How to change Depth pixel color/Display window background color in DeepStream6.1

Hardware Platform : Jetson Xavier
DeepStream Version 6.1

We need to display Depth alone in 3D PointCloud (without color image). As depth pixel and display window’s background are black color, Depth is not visible. How to change display background color or Depth pixel color ?

I’m using deepstream-3d-depth-camera application and ds_3d_xx_depth_to_point_cloud.yaml configure file.

You can define your own mapping table of PointCloud data to Depth pixel color transferring. It is not a DeepStream related topic.

Thanks for reply.

It may not DeepStream related topic. But here in DeepStream 3D Depth camera samples as major parts are libraries and couldn’t find any details for mapping table of 3D PointCloud data to Depth pixel color transferring, it would be helpful if you can guide me on this.

There is information for mapping 2D Depth pixel to color but I couldn’t find any information on Depth 3D PointCloud color transferring. I hope if there are some configurations for this, it should be in yaml config file.

OR point me how to change display window background color.

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

There is no standard of PointCloud. The 3D Depth camera sample is just a sample to show how to adapt to the 3D meta data APIs. You need to customize your own mapping with PointCloud.

No, it is just to show you the Depth data can be mapped in this way, but not only in this way. This is just an sample, you can map in your own way.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.