How to change RTSP output name from “ds-test” with docker container?

•Jetson AGX Xavier
•DeepStream 6.0
•JetPack 4.6

Hi
I’m using DeepStream with Docker Container.
I would like to change the RTSP output name (from rtsp://:8554/ds-test to rtsp://:8554/x). Please let me know if you have the steps to rebuild the Docker Container or the source code for deepstream.

I know how to change the RTSP output name of DeepStram at this URL

Sorry for the late response, is this still an issue to support? Thanks

Yes
It would be grateful if you could tell me.

Are you using deepstream-app? If so, the source code is available in /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/sources/apps, you can read and build the app with these codes.

The name is defined in start_rtsp_streaming() function in /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/sources/apps/apps-common/src/deepstream_sink_bin.c, you can modify it.

DeepStream I am using is nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream-l4t:6.0-ea-21.06-iot. Therefore, I could`t find /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/sources/apps/apps-common/src/deepstream_sink_bin.c.

How can I modify the start_rtsp_streaming() function using nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream-l4t:6.0-ea-21.06-iot?

There is no source code in nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream-l4t:6.0-ea-21.06-iot. You must change the code and build the app in nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream-l4t:6.0-ea-21.06-devel, and copy the new app to replace the app inside nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream-l4t:6.0-ea-21.06-iot

Thanks
But, When I try to pull “nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream-l4t:6.0-ea-21.06-devel”, I get this error.

Error response from daemon: manifest for nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream-l4t:6.0-ea-21.06-devel not found: manifest unknown: Manifest is unknown.

Is this available to the public?

Why don’t you use latest DeepStream SDK 6.0 GA? The EA version is not supported now.

1 Like

Thank for your reply.

I pulled nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream-l4t:6.0-triton and modify /opt/nvidia/deepstream/sources/apps/apps-common/src/deepstream_ sink_bin.c, so I was able to solve this .

I modified the name of the rtsp defined in the start_rtsp_streaming() function after using the deepstream-app, but the name isn’t reflected. So I think I need to build it after renaming the rtsp, but I don’t know how to build it. Therefore, I would like to know how to do that.

Please enter into /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-app folder in your board. Then you can build the app by “export CUDA_VER=10.2 & make”.

Then please copy the “deepstream-app” generated to replace the “deepstream-app” in /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/bin folder.

1 Like

Thank you
I`m able to solve this problem

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.