Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
**• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)**Jetson
• DeepStream Version5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I’m aware that the objLCCumCnt in NvDsAnalyticsFrameMeta
will increase forever after the app starts. I want to reset it at midnight every single day so I can get the daily statistics. I have a work-around to deal with this in deepstream-app but I want to sync the OSD’s. I know I need to go deep into the NvDsDisplayMeta structure but I’m kind of lost. Is the relevant analytics dada in display_user_meta_list? But there is no such element in NvDsDisplayMeta in nvdsmeta.h file. There is a gint64 misc_osd_data[MAX_USER_FIELDS] instead. Is this the place I should go further? Can you give me some reference code snippet to showcase how to get/set the values of analytics data such as objLCCumCnt(or whatever) in NvDsDisplayMeta?