How to change the value of objLCCumCnt in OSD

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

**• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)**Jetson
• DeepStream Version5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

I’m aware that the objLCCumCnt in NvDsAnalyticsFrameMeta
will increase forever after the app starts. I want to reset it at midnight every single day so I can get the daily statistics. I have a work-around to deal with this in deepstream-app but I want to sync the OSD’s. I know I need to go deep into the NvDsDisplayMeta structure but I’m kind of lost. Is the relevant analytics dada in display_user_meta_list? But there is no such element in NvDsDisplayMeta in nvdsmeta.h file. There is a gint64 misc_osd_data[MAX_USER_FIELDS] instead. Is this the place I should go further? Can you give me some reference code snippet to showcase how to get/set the values of analytics data such as objLCCumCnt(or whatever) in NvDsDisplayMeta?

Thanks,

You can refer deepstream-test1 to add it in NvOSD_TextParams to display it

Thank you for your reply! I’ve checked the deepstream-test1 and found it demonstrates how to add info on OSD, but I want to modify the values inserted by the Gst-nvanalytics plugin.

You just need to add the display meta inside a probe, then OSD can use that info to draw something

Thank you for your information!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.