how to combine python and deepstream?

Is there any tutorial on how to combine python and deepstream config file?
I want to deploy OpenCV on deepstream?

We have DeepStream python Apps and Bindings Early Access drop that you can find under https://developer.nvidia.com/deepstream-download and GitHub - NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_python_apps: DeepStream SDK Python bindings and sample applications .

Your OpenCV code is python code, right? Can you transfer OpenCV python to C Python.
If you want to combine OpenCV python code with current DeepStream, it’s the topic about integrating pythin with c++ , there are many discussion on network, you could ‘google’ it.

If all above does not meet your requirement, please elabrate your case.

Thanks!

Hello mchi, Thanks for your help.

You are absolutely right, my OpenCV code is python code. So it is a must to transfer OpenCV python C to C python by embedding python into C/C++? Can’t I combine deepstream python file and OpenCV python file together?

I have checked the link that mchi shared, and I saw in the ‘apps’ folder, all the samples code are ‘deepstream-test*’, can I deploy the python bindings for my deepstream-app? Since my deepstream program can run by using deepstream-app.

Thank you before.

So it is a must to transfer OpenCV python C to C python by embedding python into C/C++? Can’t I combine deepstream python file and OpenCV python file together?
Yes, you can.

can I deploy the python bindings for my deepstream-app?
Yes, you can. But this is an EA, you may run into some issue.

Thanks!

Hello mchi,
Is there any possibility of a deepstream-test* to run the config file that can run v4l2 device?
My project was like live streaming by using USB camera and detect an object, and my idea is combining deepstream-test and OpenCV

You want to combine opencv and the python apps under deepstream_python_apps/apps at master · NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_python_apps · GitHub , right? I think you can modify the app’s code to implement it, will check internally and give your reply.

Hello, bcao. Thanks for the help.
But can you send me another link?
Because I can’t open the link

You can modify the deepstream-test1 python app to work with USB camera by replacing the main function with the code posted at https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1066912/deepstream-sdk/deepstream-now-supports-python-/post/5408100/#5408100

In the app, you can also add OpenCV processing to suit your purpose. Please note that image data access is not available in the alpha release of our python bindings. It’s planned for our next release.

Hello zhliunycm2, do you have an idea and tutorial on how to combine between OpenCV and deepstream-test1 python app?
my OpenCV code is running a hough circle program, I want to extract the object’s centroid that is detected in the bounding box by using USB Camera. I’m a little confused about how to combine these two codes.

Please refer to the reply at your another topic: https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1068478/deepstream-sdk/how-to-combine-python-and-deepstream-test1-python-app-/post/5412265/#5412265