How to connect Aurix?

I have an aurix ip:10.42.0.146, but I can’t directly bind aurix,so via udp, how do I connect aurix to get can data?Thanks.

Dear jlma,

Could you let me know this topic is for DrivePX2 or DriveAGX?
If DriveAGX, you can access aurix via minicom terminal like below. Thanks.
[url]DRIVE OS Linux

Hi SteveNV,
It’s Drive PX2.I can access it via minicom.But I have existing Aurix IP and Xavier IP, so I would like to ask if you can directly operate on these two IPs via UDP instead of through driverwork. If you can, please elaborate below. Thank you.

And then, can you tell me the data structure that Xavier communicates with Aurix and Aurix to Xiver?

Dear jlma,

Could you please refer to the following link for this topic? Thanks.
[url]5.x_Linux_DPX_SDK

Hi SteveNV,
I have read this link, but I want to communicate with Aurix using UDP. However, during the communication process, the extended frame ID is always parsed incorrectly。

Can you give me the header data structure when sending data using UDP, or SAMPLE when using UDP to establish communication?

Dear jlma,

I think you can refer to EB User guide for this topic.
The docs and files are in $DriveSDK/drive-t186ref-foundation/utils/scripts on HostPC.
Could you please help to check it? Thanks.

Dear SteveNV,

I have these files. After I checked the implementation of easycan, I wrote a UDP sample, but sent the remote frame in the code. The msg id that was finally parsed is wrong, and the rest of the data is normal; but all the data of the standard frame is correct. But I grabbed the package and looked at it, and found nothing unusual.